Exo Fanfic

Hi welcome to my blog....

my name farzana, you can call me faza...I'm from malaysia...nice to meet you...my aim to create this blog to tell you about exo, so I hope you all enjoy to see my blog

Saturday 14 March 2015

Do kyung soo...

Ok Now I will introduce one by one from the group exo

       his name Do kyung soo [D.O]

his name Kim Jong In [Kai]

his name Byun Baek Hyun [Baekhyun / Baek]

his name Park Chanyeol [Chanyeol / happy virus]

his name Xiumin [Xiumin]

his name Zhang Yixing [Lay]

his name Kim Jong Dae [Chen]

his name Huang Zi Tao [Tao]

his name Oh Sehun [Sehun]

his name Kim Jun Myeon [Suho]


exo group actually have 12 members, but two out because,... and now live 10 members only ...that out of the group is exo kris with luhan

his name Luhan

his name Wu Yi Fan [Kris]

so this is all members exo


No comments:

Post a Comment