Exo Fanfic

Hi welcome to my blog....

my name farzana, you can call me faza...I'm from malaysia...nice to meet you...my aim to create this blog to tell you about exo, so I hope you all enjoy to see my blog

Wednesday 25 March 2015

EXO, Holding 5 Concerts for Solo Concert in March to Satisfy Fans Requesting for Additional Concerts!


Hot global band, EXO, is holding 1 additional concert on February 13 to satisfy the explosive requests made by the fans, holding 5 concerts in total.

By this, EXO’s second solo concert titled, ‘EXO PLANET #2 - The EXO’luXion -‘, will be held splendidly at Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium for 5 days between March 7~8 and between March 13~15 to prove the strongest ticket power and fervent popularity of the hottest band. 

Especially, for this additional concert was prepared for more fans to enjoy EXO’s performance after EXO’s solo concert received explosive responses such as selling out all tickets for all concerts through the ticket reservation which went on in January and the ticket office was flooded with the calls from fans who could not reserve their tickets asking for tickets and possibility of additional concert, it will be great news for fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment